You can find on this page the map of Mexico city monuments and the map of Mexico city tourist buses. Mexico city is the capital of Mexico and one of the most visited city in the Latin America with 3.5 million tourists per year. Thanks to its numerous monuments, museums, sightseeings, landmarks and attractions, Mexico city was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
In Mexico city you can visit:
• museums: National Museum of Anthropology, Templo Mayor, National Palace, Frida Kahlo Museum
• neighborhoods: Zona Rosa, Coyoacán
, Centro Histórico
, Roma Norte
• religious buildings: Metropolitan Cathedral, Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe
• squares: Zocalo, Angel de la Independencia
• different attractions: Palacio de Bellas Artes, Chapultepec Forest, Teotihuacan, Central University City Campus, Xochimilco, Torre Latinoamerica, Alameda Park
The Turibus is an original way of visiting Mexico city and discover its monuments, museums, attractions while getting on and off at your disposal. This concept of hop on hop off bus or open-top double-decker buses offers a network of 4 tourist tours and routes (1 central and 3 secondary with 49 stops and commentary in 8 languages.